Sunday, February 15, 2009

My First Post

Ok so I am last to jump on the blog train. Sure Amy keeps a good blog about family goings on @ blogginbrowns.blogspot.com but I rarely post on that sight. I have decided to see if I can blog on a regular basis, I have a lot to say and just can't find a good time or place to say it. I have thought about creating several blogs but think maybe this will work for the ones I wanted to make. I want one for education, one for technology, one for movies, one for music, and one for me. If I synergize my awesomness into one blog maybe one or two people might read it. So strap in and get ready for the height of monotany.

With Love
Rodger

2 comments:

  1. So Norm better be doing a lot of reporting. He's kind of stepped out of the spotlight for a while I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give Norm a break...he's delicate. But his delicate side sometimes steps aside so the world can view true ferocity! And that's where Norm's fame comes from.

    ReplyDelete